Student Registration for 2016-2017 School Year
July 18-Last names A-F
July 19-Last names G-K
July 20-Last Names L-P
July 21-Last names Q-U
July 22-Last names V-Z
All students NEW to the Petal School District will register at the appropriate school site on July 25th and 26th.
Before any student can register to attend, legal residency within the school district’s boundaries must be proven. Families whose primary residence is outside of the boundaries are NOT eligible to attend Petal Schools. Therefore, proof of residency is required for all students. To establish residence, two documents must be presented. One document from Column A and one document from Column B must be presented at the time of registration. These are the only documents that will be accepted to establish residency and enroll students in the Petal School District.
- Mortgage Document – current receipt showing physical address
- Lease – with effective dates or current receipt
- Electric bill w/name and address (within 30 days)
- Gas bill w/name and address (within 30 days)
- Water bill w/name and address (within 30 days)