Welcome to Mrs. Scott's Webpage!
I am so excited to be teaching 4th grade math and science! My teaching experiencce includes several years in 4th grade math and science, middle school math (7th & 8th), and 3rd grade math and science. I am married to my wonderful husband, Kevin Scott. We have the cutest little boy you've ever seen and his name is Isaac. I grew up in Petal and graduated from Petal High School in 2003. I have a Bachelor's degree in Elementary Education and a Master's degree in Educational Leadership from William Carey University.
A few of my favorite things...
- Coffee from any of the local coffee shops
- Chocolate! (Snickers and Peanut Butter M&Ms are my favorite right now!)
- Going to the movies!
- Eating out at Tabella, Crescent City, and Los Charros!!
- Football and Kickball
- Going to the beach
- Going to the mountains
- Watching my students grow academically and socially
- Playing with my son, Isaac
If you have questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It's going to be an INCREDIBLE year!!!!